Casa Reilkoff Schraefel

Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday, Sept. 14 [I think]




My back is aching but needs to hold out for the big preparations for another approaching storm-'Lane'. Its hard to believe I've been here a week already, yet in some ways it seems more like a month with all that I've done. It has been a very interesting and busy week and I will fill in the details when I figure out just what I'm doing on this blog business. Its hard to believe I was once on the leading edge of computer use and now am way back in the dust. Lots of folks didn't fare as well as we did as you can see from the photos. The sign on the one above reads "Tres Palapas"!

Will try a photo or two since I'm too weary to think straight after washing, hanging and folding six loads of towels and bed linens for my friends who had so many windows blow out of their beach front home. Another reason to be thankful we can't afford beachfront property! A neighbour lost their large metal gate, but were lucky that Bob secured ours with 2x4s and it held.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home