Casa Reilkoff Schraefel

Monday, October 09, 2006

Lunes en Oaxaca

Home Sweet Home. The open door is Sara's room taken from mine across the wee courtyard.





Below is the view from my bed. Sara/Sally bought me flowers from the market for my arrival.












I carried a parcel of paintings all the way from LosBarriles for Sara/Sally, who shall be called Sara from now on, as that is what the Mexicans call her. We visited the framer on Saturday. I asked if I could take his photo as he had a lovely Indian profile. I sat in the shade of this gigantic Arbol del Indio while Sara chose matts and frames, then went inside and added my two cents.


This instrument showed up at both markets and sounds wonderful. I don't know what its called.


Typical scenes and I'll never remember exactly where they were but by the end of the week I will possibly pass the same places many times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home