Casa Reilkoff Schraefel

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Martes


What a glorious striped sunrise this morning - but how many sunrise photos does one want? With fans going it is a perfect morning but for the insistent bo-bos that get behind my glasses for a swim in my eyes. A big palm in the front left corner took a bad hit and is down to the nub so I hope it comes back. The beautiful bougainvilla that had made its way to the upper patio is now cut off at the base and starting all over with new sprouts.

Started a small paint project yesterday when it was too hot to go outdoors. The purple around the windows never popped like I wanted it to-so I got a litre of semi-gloss a touch darker and sponged it on one window to see the effect - and I like it. The entire room needs painting - but poco a poco is the Mexican way.
More palapa damage in the neighbourhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home