Casa Reilkoff Schraefel

Saturday, September 16, 2006

Saturday, Sept. 16 4:00 p.m.


Now that Hurricane John took care of Dan and Denise Holmgren's palapa across the street our view is much improved. Looks like Lane is causing trouble with lots of rain on the mainland-not a drop here so far.

A hot lazy afternoon watching peliculas/movies with Marisol and the kids. It is clouding up again and there is a bit of a breeze. There were a few huge waves this afternoon-great for boogie boarding Dylan! Now they are smaller and breaking on shore.

Its so weird - after spending the past few hours trying to communicate with my Mexican friends I find myself thinking in Spanish again. Its great practice. Now would be the time to get out my Spanish books and study - but I don't think that will happen. We watched Take the Lead with Spanish subtitles at their request and I learned a few new words - but they are already gone from my memory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home