Casa Reilkoff Schraefel

Friday, September 15, 2006

4:30 p.m. Breeze is stronger and clouds moving in...



Israel and Holly found our tenaco lid [or one like it] and I duct taped it on-but expect that's a joke-maybe it will help me identify it when it goes flying!

Am going to cut the whale bone down as the knots are too tight-rope is easier to replace than the palapa. I got the Mexican cot half way down the stairs from the roof and it got stuck on the landing and I ran out of steam and my back was about to pop-so am hoping to solicit help from a neighbour soon.

Carlos and Celia came to check the garden. I had to stop them from watering, mind you I started to do just that earlier in the morning. Hardly makes sense with a big storm brewing. Carlos can barely climb stairs with two bad knees so I asked Celia to help me.

Marisol is busy preparing our cena - chiles rellenos at her house so she doesn't mess up my kitchen which she had cleaned yesterday. I'm doing a job of that myself cooking chicken to have - just in case.

3 Comments:

  • Chris, it's nice to see you taking care of the place. Wish someday i could take care too.

    Paul

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:40 p.m.  

  • Hi Chris, Finally got myinternet connection back at home...decided not to bother with trying to work through the saudi telecom system and opted for a slatellite orbit internet connection. just got it set up tonight works okay sofar.
    I can see your pictures on this computer but not at work???
    okay well...hope all is well.
    cheers brother carl

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:30 p.m.  

  • Happy Thanksgiving Chris,

    We have your gang here today for supper and a touch of Larry's best vino.

    Hope your travels are going well.

    Thanks for your great Blog Site or whatever it's called. You have to teach me how to do that sometime.
    We have read with great interest whatever you have posted.

    Love from your family,

    Dylan, Bob, Dad,
    Linda & Larry

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 2:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home