Casa Reilkoff Schraefel

Saturday, September 16, 2006

6:45 a.m. Cat visits


It is just getting light out and I can see a bit of pink sky to the northeast, otherwise we're covered in cloud. There is no wind-thankfully we have fans.

Around 5 this morning the little black and white cat jumped on my bed and woke me prematurely. He's a cute but needy little thing, the thumb sucker.

The limes are just a few of many bags harvested from the broken limbs. The Trident Splash is my constant reminder of my son Brendan in Toronto, Mr. Speedo.

3 Comments:

  • Chris,

    Looks great! The address you sent me didn't work. It should be http://chrischraefel.blogspot.com/

    only. Keep up. Nice to be informed. Also you need to change the comment section as only bloogers with a password can comment.

    Clem

    By Blogger Scratchings in the Dirt, At 8:55 a.m.  

  • Chris,

    Looks great! The address you sent me didn't work. It should be http://chrischraefel.blogspot.com/

    only. Keep up. Nice to be informed. Also you need to change the comment section as only bloogers with a password can comment.

    Clem password can comment.

    Clem

    By Blogger Scratchings in the Dirt, At 8:58 a.m.  

  • Isn't this better now?
    chris

    By Blogger Casa Reilkoff Schraefel, At 4:38 p.m.  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home