Casa Reilkoff Schraefel

Monday, September 18, 2006

Monday is trash day

Please bear with me as I try to improve this site. Thanks to those who have emailed me about it. Try the Comment section now to see if you can post under Anonymous without logging in. Thanks for your patience while under 'construction'.

Felix the cat kept me awake much of the night, but I managed to get up early to put the trash out to the street. I heard a strange screeching noise just before I got up and hoped he hadn't jumped out the second storey window but didn't hear a thud; went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and there he was on the patio roof. He easily jumped into the bathroom. He made quite a leap over a long possible fall. He's used to going out any window onto the palapa roof at Karen's.

Again there is no breeze and the sun, humidity and bo-bos are intense. So I'm sitting at the kitchen island with two fans directed at me, the last or second last load of Maus' in the machine knowing there are many things I could be doing - poco a poco.

Pam is coming for dinner tonight - chicken mole - it was my hurricane protien but it didn't happen. Last night Victor Maus took Eddie and I out to Campestre for dinner and I had the most wonderful paella-took a photo which I will post later. Went to Tio Pablo's for flan but ended up having drinks instead [club soda for me] and talking with Paul til after his employees all left - a late night for Baja - 10:30pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home