Casa Reilkoff Schraefel

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Oaxaca photos

This is our pension from across the street.

Sara's friend David came for coffee one evening. This is Sara's kitchen and the table where I'm sitting now to write.




Below is the poster that hangs from rooftops on many streets.




The art studio is on the roof of our pension and the views from up there are so fun.





Bob and Dylan would have loved these little three wheeled carts.



Sitting in Sara/Sally's room with my foot up on a chair recuperating from my wee operation last evening to remove the pea sized growth under my middle left toe. Had to have a skin graft from my left thigh but the good part is I had a great plastic surgeon who was very professional and had a great manner, was quick and efficient. The nurse called a taxi and sent me off with my little vial to the pathology lab and the nice woman path doctor said the results would be available in a week. The good part of not being able to walk around is that I will have lots of time to work on the art with Armando's guidance.

Check out Armando and Xochitl's website to see their work at www.geocities.com/axtlan/01_home.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home